High-quality audio cables improve over time when used in your hi-fi system. A hard, closed-in sound with a distinct lack of bass are qualities most noted when a cable is new; a cable that has been professionally ‘burned-in’ using Proburn will sound more open, extended and three-dimensional, with a more natural, less sterile performance overall.
- Generates specific ultra-low and ultra-high frequencies to optimise cable performance
- Produces 10,000 times the upper frequency limit of a typical CD player
- Dramatically reduces the burn-in time required by new cables to within 48 hours
- More effective at optimising cable performance than music signals alone
- Keeps cables performing at their best – condition them for a period of 24 hours, every six to eight weeks, to nullify any negative charges and static problem
- Black & Silver options available